- People want more security of their money in Corona Pandemic, we from our company want to try our best to make people able to book as well as give confidence. Our deposit amount is low, that too is refundable. The company advocates for getting the insurance cover as soon as possible after booking but in case of cancellation of the trip due to COVID-19, we will offer refund for the given booking.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using, accessing or receiving information, products or services. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use them. We may change or update any of these terms at any time, so please use them as soon as you read them. Visits may vary from carrier to carrier and we must comply with the terms and notify you before proceeding. As a condition of your use of this website, you authorize this Person to be at least 18 years of age. That person will notify others of the conditions that will apply to bookings made on their behalf, including any applicable rules and restrictions. All information provided by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete, and if you have an account on this website, you will protect and control your account information and assume full responsibility for the use of your account and any other people.
- Your contract in respect of your Tour is made with RAD India Regime Pvt. Ltd. as a Tour For You Company registered in India and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions. Booking will not be confirmed until the company has received written notice. Submission and receipt of the booking form by the Company neither warrants nor confirms the booking. No booking will be confirmed until the company issues a written notice. The Company reserves the right to reject the booking without assigning any reason thereof and will refund any deposit received in that event. All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the company. At the time of booking the Company Booking Form will have to be completed and 50% of the total cost of the booking has to be deposited.
- Your work is completely independent of RAD India Regime Pvt. Limited Company as a Tour For You, they have their own conditions. The basis for deciding whether to provide the relevant items correctly is our commitment to you in accordance with the contractual agreement or agency service, and the laws and regulations of the country of origin of your claim. At this point, the service will be deemed to have been executed correctly.
- The pictures of Tour packages as shown on website are indicative and may not be same of the actual products.
- Prices for travel packages indicated on the Site are for quotes only and are not subject to blocking. Prices, taxes and available are subject to change.
- You will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the customized tour packages by sending a follow-up email. Travel package reservations are subject to availability and must be confirmed by the supplier and company.
- Special prices may apply during peak seasons and packages are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to provide an alternative hotel package of the same standard if we are unable to provide the declared hotel packages.
- In such cases we work only as intermediary agent only the role of a mediator. If you make any booking with us, the contract will be between supplier and you and the travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier will apply.
- We are not a party to agree in a contract relationship.
- Be sure to check your package description before booking. By booking a package tour, you agree to our terms and conditions. When we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, there is a legal contract between you and the service provider. We act as intermediaries between you and the supplier, so we are not responsible for breach of contract.
- The company provides its services independently. If there will any disasters held on the tour company will only responsible for insured tourist and company will strongly advised you to buy travel insurance.
- We will not refund as we are not responsible for any delays, cancellations, overbooking’s, force majeure or other reasons beyond your control. You have the right to cancel or change your vacation package in accordance with the applicable terms.
- To place an order, follow the procedures on our website. If you are under the age of 18 at the time of booking, your parent or guardian must also sign the application. We have received your completed application and your deposit will take effect immediately. Please check again after receiving your invoice. If you find that the information on your invoice or other documents is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately.
- In case you make a booking using travel / trip services from any external operator such as Insight Vacations, Star Cruise, etc., the Terms and Conditions of the external operators above, including payment schedules, cancellations, refunds, etc. apply to you in addition to these terms.
Passport & Visa Requirement:
All passengers must have a valid passport for international travel issued in the name of the owner of a passport or valid photo ID. An incorrect reservation name may result in inaccessibility and cancellation of the reservation. Please check your travel documents carefully and inform us immediately if there are any mistakes in name, date or time. Etc. it is important to make sure you have a valid passport, visa and entry permit that meet the requirements of the immigration authorities and other government agencies. Our consultants at Tourforyou.in can also obtain more specific information on your behalf from an external visa advisory service provider (if you wish, we can help you apply for a visa. Through this external service and fees will apply). If you are making an online booking, you can contact the third party visa provider directly. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by any external service, and we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer relying on you to travel there.
We recommend purchasing appropriate travel insurance to cover your trip. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade recommends travel insurance for all travel abroad. It is very important to provide adequate protection during the trip (including adventure activities such as trekking). The insurance is appropriate. This includes cancellation fees from the date of booking, as well as medical expenses (including evacuation and repatriation). If you are traveling in violation of the Company’s recommendations, this may affect your insurance policy. Read your insurance information carefully and carry it with you. When you travel, it is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you are purchasing suits your specific needs.
You will need to comply with tour conditions
You will need to strictly adhere to the tour schedule and comply with the terms of various contractors / service providers such as hotels, airlines, etc. You are required to register with a Company representative at the appointed date, place and time of departure and will be considered absent if you do not and the consequences will lie solely with you. You may miss your flight, bus ride, food, etc. You may not bring any items or items that are prohibited from possession by any law, rule or regulation. You also must not violate any other law, regulation or regulation. If any person participating in the tour commits misconduct or violates any law, regulation or regulation, we reserve the right to terminate the participation and exclude that person from the trip at the risk of your expenses and expenses. Misconduct by a tour participant, we will discard it and take separate damages and expenses from that person.
Decisions of Adventure Alternative, behavior and damage:
During your travel, all decisions are made by company employees or employees hired by our regional companies, and you must act in accordance with any reasonable instructions given to you. If your team leader, tour guide or any of our other employees or our regional company have reason to believe that your continued existence will affect or may disrupt order, discipline, safety or the success of the trip, they can remove you from the trip at any time In addition, or the safety of any individual member or other third party, or whether it violates the laws or regulations of the country/region where the travel occurs.
Based on our reasonable opinions or the reasonable opinions of other authorized personnel, your actions have caused or may cause danger, discomfort or worry to our employees. Or third party or property damage, we have the right to terminate your travel without notice. If the information in your application form or medical questionnaire is incomplete, we or the employees of the regional company have the right to cancel your trip under the above-mentioned circumstances. Arrive immediately; we are no longer responsible for you. No refunds, we will not be responsible for any fees or expenses incurred due to cancellation. In addition, you are obliged to compensate us for any losses or expenses incurred due to your actions.
You are responsible for any damage or loss caused by you. The full cost of such damage or loss must be paid directly to the homeowner, property manager or other housing supplier or us as soon as possible (if inaccurate, a reasonable estimate is made). If the actual value of the damage is higher than the estimated amount paid, you must pay the difference immediately after learning the difference. If the actual value is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You are also responsible for processing any subsequent claims against us and any costs incurred by us as a result of your actions (including your own and the other party’s legal costs). You need to make sure that you have sufficient travel insurance to cover such incidents.
Except for the circumstances indicated on your medical questionnaire, at the time of booking, you will be asked to confirm that you are healthy that your body is able to complete all aspects of the trip. if you have an illness or disability that may affect your travel, please contact us before you apply, we can Help you determine whether this trip is right for you. If any information in the application form or medical questionnaire proves to be materially wrong or incomplete, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation or refuse to participate in your trip, depending on when we learn about the actual situation. , The cancellation fees in apply, and we are not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred.
If you are unable to travel, you can transfer your seat to someone else (on your behalf), provided that we are notified at least 2 weeks before departure and certain reservations made on your behalf may actually change. Before the transfer may be affected, the costs borne or imposed on us by us and/or one of our suppliers must be paid. In addition, the outstanding payment must have been received.
Mode of Payments:
Payment will be made by CASH, NEFFT, RTGS, credit card, debit card, network banking, check, etc.however if payment through cheque will only be accepted if presented to our company at least 10 days prior to departure date.
Cancellations and changes
Cancellation of bookings must be notified to us by letter or email by the party leader as soon as possible. Your notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received in writing by us. The following cancellation charges will be payable. Depending on the reason for the cancellation, you can charge a cancellation fee (minus any deductibles) according to the conditions of the insurance policy. Claims must be made directly to the responsible insurance company. Based on the price calculation, we will recalculate and refund the payment.
Cancellation charge per person cancelling (% of total cost)
Period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us Cancellation charge per person cancelling (% of total cost) 12 weeks or more Rs. 200 12 – 6 weeks 25% 6 to 2 weeks 50% 2 weeks to date of departure or later 100%
Airline and hotel taxes vary by country and the country change is confirmed when you issue your ticket or check in at the hotel. Some airports may have local taxes for which we are not responsible.
For any special requests such as vegetarian / non-vegetarian meals, dietary needs, shared accommodation, special accommodation requirements, etc., you must contact us at the time of booking. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all special requests are subject to availability.
We are responsible for our Ticket booking for flight, hotel and holiday package and agent services, that will be provide detailed and correct information. We will arrange your travel as per requirements and will insure to achieve expected result, and will provide service within a reasonable time frame. We reserve the right to change the offer and correct errors at any time before confirming your trip. We will notify you of all known errors and the prices in effect at the time of booking. The travel price you selected has been confirmed at the time of booking. The itinerary is a guideline that we try to follow, but due to circumstances or events beyond our control, such as bad weather or road conditions, or factors that constitute force majeure, it may be necessary to change the itinerary within a short period of time. Or according to the operating conditions established by the owners and operators of residential areas, places and vehicles. If there is a correction, we will only increase or decrease the price when our traffic changes. Ion costs or fees, taxes or duties, or exchange rates used to calculate travel expenses.
Our Liability to you
We promise to make sure that the trip arrangements we have agreed to make perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted trip arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted trip arrangements. We do not assume any responsibility for services that are not part of our contract. For example, this includes all additional services that suppliers (including one of the regional companies) are obligated to provide or arrange for you if we do not provide or represent these services in accordance with our contract.
Privacy of Information
We strive to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information you provide, however, it is necessary to transfer this information to consulates, embassies, airlines, hotels and other service providers. Another service will provide services during the tour.
We will also be required to disclose such information if we receive a court order, a request from any government or legal agency, a subpoena, or when, under any law, regulation, any rule or regulation, such disclosure is required. And / or a video tour, and in particular, you agree to allow us to photograph and / or film you during the tour. You also agree to allow us to track usage statistics. that if you share with us photos and / or video clips that you captured during the tour, we will publish those photos and / or videos for free by all means, including print media, web pages, correspondence, email, etc. We recommend you register online so that we can send you updates and information on travel destinations
We remorse we aren’t in a position to provide you any help within side the occasion of put off at your outward or homeward factor of departure. Depending at the circumstances, in case you are flying. the airline can be required to pay you repayment and/or refund the fee of your flight and/or offer you with lodging and/or refreshments within side the occasion of a sizable put off or cancellation. However, we don’t have any legal responsibility to make the sort of bills to you and also you ought to pursue the airline or different shipping operator involved for any charge which can be due. Please bear in mind that it’s far your duty to make sure you arrive on the departure place for your selected tour, all fees related to this are consequently your sole duty. This is even the case wherein we help you in making any essential extra preparations wherein, for example, your flights have been not on time and also you ignored your pre-booked switch with us.
Claim and Complaints:
In case you have complaints or problems about your travel. You should immediately notify your tour guide or our local agent (if any) and your service provider verbally. For claim or complaint submit in writing within 14 days from of booking or any other issue over email or phone will investigate the matter and will revert accordingly. There is No responsibility accepted in order to respect of any complaint and or claim not made. Most problems can be solved quickly. Additional fees or refunds (if any) will be paid in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in these terms. Also in the above case, a surcharge will only be charged if our expenses increase by more than 2% of your total travel expenses. You have 14 days to inform us. When the return date expires, we will pay you all our reduced costs. You agree that no additional fees will be charged within 30 days after check-out, and no refunds will be made during this period. In the unlikely event that you encounter a complaint that we cannot resolve amicably, you can use it as an alternative to filing a lawsuit in court. Disputes can only be resolved through limited liability documents. All details are available on request.
To the best of our knowledge and belief, the information on our website and other promotional materials was correct at the time of publication. However, sometimes errors may occur, and the information may be changed in the future. So please check all the details of your selection. Travel with us at the time of booking (price included).
RAD India Regime Pvt. Ltd. as a tour for you is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with all passengers booking with company fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. In the unlikely event of any problem, you must Inform tour for you company on by email at email@example.com Please ensure you retain the booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
If you have any tips that you would like to share with us, please write to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of those who booked, I / we have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions, booking rules, brochures, price lists, itineraries, brochures, cancellation policies and web paegs. I / we. I / we, duly authorized by the foregoing, agree and accept the same for myself and for the conduct of such persons, assuming full responsibility