About the Tour:
Relaxing on the endless meadows of Switzerland seems to be the dream of every wandering soul. However, during this trip, we have prepared everything for you, because we are happy to take you to Hagiar, a village near Dalhousie, whose picturesque scenery complements the wonders of lush pastures, which is also Switzerland The reason why the government established Hajiyar Mini Switzerland. Called India. In addition to Hajiar, Dalhousie has more natural environments to choose from. Explore the British colonial heritage through Scottish and Victorian church types and add natural charm, from hiking through pine-covered hills on inaccessible forest trails to camping, jogging, hiking, and horseback riding. Horse riding, this ride in Dalhousie provides you with the perfect place to get away from everyday life.
Route: Delhi – Pathankot – Khajjiar – Dalhousie – Pathankot – Delhi
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Start point: Delhi
End point: Delhi
How to reach:
By Air: Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) in Delhi is a feasible option for travelling to Himachal as it serves both domestic and well as International flights.
By Rail: Another Alternative is New Delhi Railway Station is one through which most trains arrive and depart from Delhi and is located in Paharganj, near Connaught Place.
By Road: One of the best Option will be through Buses as it is well connected to cities like Jaipur, Agra, Alwar, Dehradun and even Kathmandu among others.
*Reach Delhi and meet a representative who will help you get transferred to Dalhousie.
*You will be taking the NH-44 that connects Srinagar with Kanyakumari and will be passing through Panipat, Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Pathankot.
*Upon reaching Dalhousie, check-in to the hotel and take some rest.
*The rest of the day can be spent indulging in leisure activities.
*Later in the evening, you can explore around the hotel or take a stroll across the pretty streets and landscapes of the hill station.
*Relish a delicious dinner at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Dharamshala.
• After having a hearty breakfast, head out to explore the beautiful town of Khajjiar.
• Khajjiar is a quaint little village that is known as the Mini Switzerland of India.
• Enjoy travelling through the rich green landscapes that give out a Switzerland vibe.
• On the way to Khajjiar take a short stopover at Kalatop, an untouched thick forest with stunning landscapes.
• On reaching Khajjiar, you are completely free to explore the places according to your own choice.
• In the evening, you will be driving back to Dalhousie and will be free to stroll through The Mall, a famous shopping place at Gandhi Chowk in DalhousIe.
• Return to the hotel in Dalhousie for a delicious Dinner and overnight stay.
• After having a sumptuous breakfast, get ready to explore the locales of Dalhousie.
• As you wander in the fresh and pollution-free environment of Dalhousie, take a walk towards Satdhara and Panch Pulla waterfalls and relax by the cascading water that will refresh your soul.
• You can also choose to visit Subhash Baoli or the Chamunda Devi Shrine.
• Trek to the top of Khajjiar Wildlife Sanctuary or Ganji Pahadi will fascinate you with panoramic vistas.
• Witness the British heritage as you spot Scottish and Victorian architecture in the hill station.
• Return to the hotel after an extensive tour for dinner.
• Overnight stay in Dalhousie.
• Wake up in the morning, enjoy a hearty breakfast and prepare for departure.
• Check-out from your hotel and bid adieu to the hill station.
• You will be taking the NH 44 back towards Delhi and as you reach your destination, your tour to Dalhousie comes to an end.