– Your honeymoon trip will start when you will reach Cochin, from where our representative will transfer you to Munnar.
– Kick start your vacation in Munnar, check-in into the hotel, and spend 2 days of your overall six days romantic vacation. During this time you would be visiting the enchanting sightseeing spots including Gundala Lake, Elephant Arrival Point, Mattupetty, Tata Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Hydel Park, spice plantation, Anamudi Peak and many more.
– After your time in Munnar, your next stop in the amorous budget honeymoon package in Kerala would be Alleppey also called the ‘Venice of the East’. Known for its backwaters, you’d be spending day 3 of the holiday in a houseboat with the love of your life and even go on a cruise in the canal while enjoying the scenic views of coconut groves, paddy fields, and villages.
– Your honeymoon in Kerala would become even better as you spend the last 3 days of the vacation visiting Kovalam – a coastal town next to the Arabian Sea and Kanyakumari – another coastal town sitting at the southernmost tip of India – it is also called the ‘end land of India’. At both these places, you and your partner would have enough opportunities to enjoy the stunning sights of Kerala.
– As you would be visiting places like Kovalam Beach where you can indulge in activities like kayaking, swimming, fishing, etc. Also visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Suchindram Temple, and Vivekananda Rock Memorial.
– On the last day of your trip, after checking out of the hotel in Kovalam, you will be dropped to Trivandrum airport/railway station from where you will proceed towards your homes with cherishing memories of the trip.
Lunch & Dinner not included
Stay in houseboat
Kayaking (Extra Charges)
Boating (Extra Charges)
Your trip will start from your arrival in Cochin, you will be warmly greeted by our representative & you will be transferred to Munnar.
With your arrival in Munnar, check-in and freshen up.
Take rest if you need or spend the day at leisure with your loved ones.
Overnight stay at the hotel
Wake up early and appreciate the beauty of nature of God's own country
Enjoy delicious breakfast and get ready for a full day excursion to a beautiful hill station with your beloved partner.
Begin your tour with the adorable beauty at Echo Point. Immerse yourself in the mist-covered hills, clean air, and cool breeze at the hill point
Stroll around the beautiful estates of spice cultivation which is the heart of Munnar.
Explore a famous Tea museum owned by Tata Group. You will grasp a lot of information about tea processing at the Tata Tea Museum.
Enjoy a picturesque place of Anamudi Peak as per day 2 of the itinerary
Gundala Lake is surrounded by green valleys and majestic landscapes. Nature bestows upon them, and it's peaceful to sit down and see the water flowing in the lake
Afterward, visit Cinema Shooting Point offers panoramic views and absolute serenity, where you capture fantastic shots with your better half in the lap of nature
The next destination is Kundala lake which is surrounded by green valleys and majestic landscapes that almost every photographer would like to capture in their lenses.
Get captivated by the beauty of Kundala Lake in absolute serenity. Kundala lake is surrounded by green valleys and majestic landscapes that almost every photographer would like to capture in their lenses.
Other famous spots which you will visit during the day are Elephant Arrival Point, Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Hydel Park, and Jungle Honey Bee Nest Mattupetty,
After a long pleasant tour of Munnar return to the hotel
As per day 3 itinerary of Cheapest honeymoon package in Kerala, you will be taken to Alleppey after the breakfast. On your way, enjoy the splendid sceneries and observe the lifestyle of people around.
Alleppey is a famous romantic destination for backwater cruises. The scenic beauty around lakes, lagoons, crisscrossed narrow canals, and coconut palms will give you an aura of heaven.
After you arrive in Alleppey, you will check into a gorgeous houseboat with your partner. You will get a backwater cruise where you can discover green paddy fields, coconut groves, mesmerizing beauty of the back river water.
Wake up early and enjoy a healthy breakfast.
Get ready and head towards Kovalam, which is known for its beautiful beaches.
On your arrival to Kovalam, your first destination will be enchanting Kovalam Beach where you can spend romantic moments with your better half by indulging in several activities like sunbath, body spa, a catamaran cruise, and many more.
By evening you can spend leisure time at the prismatic beach charm of the Arabian Sea.
Check-in into a beach resort
Overnight luxurious stay.
Wake up in the morning with a scrumptious breakfast at the beach resort.
Proceed to Kanyakumari and embrace undulating valleys and vibrant seashores on your way pristine beaches as well as its temples and churches
On your arrival to Kanyakumari, you will visit the magnificent Padmanabhapuram Palace. Here you can witness indigenous Kerala architecture with fabulous floral carvings and black granite floor. The interiors are beautiful relics with intricate rose carvings and sculpture decor. There are many other splendid sights inside the Palace.
Post this, pay spiritual visit Sucheendram Temple
After spiritual enlightenment, you will be taken around for a boat ride to Vivekananda Rock Memorial.
Returning from this exciting visit, you will be driven back to Kovalam for your overnight stay.
Have breakfast and get ready to leave this untouched beauty of Kerala.
Check out from the hotel and budget honeymoon package in Kerala ends here
Departure from Kovalam, you will be dropped to Trivandrum airport/railway station from where you will proceed towards your homes with cherishing memories of the trip